Wednesday, November 26, 2008

All I Want For Christmas...

We went to the mall two consecutive weekends ago to have our usual “family day out” and we stopped over at Toy Kingdom. I was trying to get some ideas on what I can get Janus for Christmas, since this is going to be his first, and they have such a massive selection of great toys that I went a bit mad. It’s just that there are loads of toys that I want to buy him, mainly so that I’ll have an excuse to play with them myself.

As we go around we thought of buying him a few toys. There were a lot to choose from, and I mean A LOT from Fisher-Price, Playskool, VTech, Chicco, Tomy, to those not-so expensive and known brands. As the salesladies and salesmen (otherwise known as “promodizers”) started to demonstrate the toys they also started to annoy us. They were talking crazy over at each other in front of us. So Vhic and I decided to leave them and look around more.

Here are some ride-ons that Janus tried:


How about a motorcycle?


OMG! He looks more interested with
this pink cab. Nice try Daddy…. Grrrr!!!


Having a hard time choosing, Janus?


I think he likes them all...


Ah finally! This is what we got for him.
Not too big, not too high. Just right for his size.

I’m still on the search of what Christmas present I’d give Janus. Right now I am just happy that this year he is my most special, early present that I got.

My Grumpy Santa


No comments: