Wednesday, December 10, 2008

All I Want For Christmas is My Two Front Teeth

Finally! Janus’ first tooth (or teeth) finally came out Monday Dec 8. I noticed it but was in denial. Even asked Vhic to check and if it was not just my imagination. I’ve been waiting for it since he was 6 months and when he was 8 months his gums were starting to look swollen, which is part of the teething process. That’s why when (I think) I saw a little part of his teeth I thought I might be again just convincing myself…LOL! He’s 11 months today, I thought they’d never come out until he turns 1. :( Our pedia said that if they come out all at the same time, Janus can get a slight fever or feel a little pain. It’s going to be a hard time for him, she said and I don’t want my son to go through all that. I am super happy to see his 2 front lower teeth, just in time for Christmas. Thank God for his teeth! =D

No comments: